Find a team member
Head of Depositary Services
Christine joined SANNE to head up Depositary Services, responsible for the monitoring and oversight of funds to ensure compliance with AIFMD.
Christine is a structured finance / alternative investment finance specialist with 20+ years of international experience both as originator and as senior risk & portfolio manager with broad global experience in both advanced and emerging economies.
Prior to joining Sanne, Christine has held Director and Managing Director positions in various multi-national and European banking and non-bank institutions.
Christine Mattimore's specialisms
Our dedicated Depositary team provides AIFMD compliant depositary services to private equity, debt, real estate and bespoke asset class fund managers from our offices in the Channel Islands, London and Luxembourg. Our specialist teams can deliver depositary services alongside our fund administration offering where policies and procedures will be dovetailed to avoid duplication of activity, ensuring the most efficient operation of the fund.
We have worked in conjunction with KPMG to develop an ISAE 3402 compliant platform for the delivery of depositary services. Areas of expertise include:
- Safekeeping and verification of documentation and assets
- Trustee / fund safe custody services
- Maintenance of comprehensive asset registers
- Operational oversight ensuring compliance with fund documents and applicable laws and regulations
- Cash monitoring and document tracking
- Regular document reconciliation and sub-custodian liaison