The information contained in this website does not constitute an invitation or offer to sell, invest or deal in or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, invest or deal in any securities of Sanne group plc (the "company") in the United States of America or in any other jurisdiction.
The company accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on this website. The posting of information on this website should not be construed as the giving of advice or the making of a recommendation, and the information contained on this website should not be relied on as the basis for any decision or action. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any opinion, expectation or other forward-looking statement contained on this website.
Certain information on this website is of a historical nature and may now be out of date. All historical information should be understood as speaking from the date of its first publication.
This website contains certain hypertext links to other websites. The company has not reviewed, is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of, any information or opinion contained on any such other website.
- Information in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about the Company and its subsidiaries, collectively referred to as "Sanne Group plc". You should read these conditions of use carefully before using the website as by using the website you will be taken to have agreed to be bound by them. The Company reserves the right to vary the conditions of use at any time and will post any variations here. You are advised to review the conditions of use on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the website after they have been posted.
- Whilst the Company makes every effort to ensure that the website is available and up to date, the Company does not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way that there is continued availability at all times or of uninterrupted use by you of the website or that the content takes into account changes in the law or changes within Sanne Group plc. Your use of the website is at the sole discretion of the Company. The Company may deny you access to the website or any portion thereof at any time, without notice and with or without cause. Further, the Company reserves the right to suspend or cease the operation of the website from time to time at its sole discretion.
- You agree that any use of the website is at your sole risk and that the website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. All information contained on or which may be transmitted through the website is provided without guarantees of reliability, completeness, accuracy or timeliness and without representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Sanne Group plc does not represent or warrant that the website, or any other websites that may be linked to through the website, will be uninterrupted, error free, free of viruses, defects or harmful components, compatible with your computer equipment or fit for any purpose.
- The release, transmission, publication or distribution of documents or information on the website in jurisdictions other than the United Kingdom may be restricted by law and therefore persons in a jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom into which such documents or information are released, transmitted, published, distributed or otherwise accessible should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. Access to the website will not constitute or form part of any invitation or offer to sell, invest or deal in or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, invest or deal in any securities of Sanne Group plc in any jurisdiction. In the event that any document or information released, transmitted, published, distributed or otherwise accessible on this website is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in any jurisdiction in which it would be illegal to make an invitation, offer or solicitation of an offer as such an invitation, offer or solicitation of an offer, such document or information will be deemed to have been released, transmitted, published, distributed or otherwise accessible for information purposes only.
- In respect of any information provided regarding securities or other investments or financial products of the Company or any other company referred to on the website, you should note in particular that past performance cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance. The price of and income derived from such securities, investments or financial products can go down as well
as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested.
- Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Sanne Group plc does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without prior notice.
- In no event shall Sanne Group plc be liable for any loss, damages, costs or other expenses of any kind (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, consequential, economic or special loss or loss of profit or opportunity) arising out of or in connection with any use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this web site whether any claim is brought in contract, or tort (including negligence) or otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sanne Group plc disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied including, but not limited to: (a) any warranty for content, information, data, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided on, through or in connection with the website; (b) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, or services offered on or through the website; (c) any warranties that the website is free of viruses, worms, or other harmful components; and (d) any warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties of non-infringement. However, no member of the Sanne Group plc limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties other than Sanne Group plc. Such hyperlinks are provided only for your convenience. We do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks on the website does not mean that we endorse or approve of any third party website to which you may have access through the linked websites. We accept no liability for any information, products or services contained in, or which may be linked to through, these third party websites or for any action you may take as a result of linking to any such website. Each of the websites to which you may link are likely to set forth specific terms and conditions of use that you should review.
- All images, text, programs, and other materials and content (collectively, the "Content") provided on the website is protected by law and international treaties, including copyright and other intellectual property rights laws. Any copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the Content on the website belongs to one or all of the Sanne Group plc companies and/or its licensors. All rights are reserved for the benefit of one or all of the Sanne Group plc companies and/or its licensors. Nothing in this disclaimer grants you any rights in the website or the Content contained therein.
- You are granted permission to display, copy, distribute and download the Content on the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you: (i) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices; (ii) make no modifications to the Content on the website; (iii) do not use the Content on the website for commercial purposes or in a manner that suggests an association with any products, services, or brands; (iv) do not download the Content to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from the website; and (v) acknowledge and agree to all of these conditions of use. Except as stated herein, none of the Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, modified, transmitted, licensed, transferred, sold or distributed by any means or otherwise exploited in any manner, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, (a) without the express prior written permission of the Company or (b) unless it is clearly indicated on the website that a specific document or specific information may be downloaded and used.
- The names, logos, taglines and other marks identifying any of the Sanne Group plc companies and its or their products and services comprise proprietary intellectual property rights owned by one or all of the Sanne Group plc companies. Any other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Except for the purposes set out in paragraph 10 above, these conditions of use do not grant you the right to use any trademark, service mark or logo appearing on the website for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Privacy Statement – You can visit the website without revealing who you are or providing any personal information about yourself.
- The information that the Company collects on the website consists of personal information provided by you by consent to the Company in order to request information through the website or to access certain restricted areas of the website. For example, in sending electronic correspondence to us, you may provide us with personal information, such as your name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and physical address. By providing such information you consent to the Company and other Sanne Group plc companies using and storing the data. All such personal information collected will be stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of your request, as determined by the Company to respond to your request.
- When you visit the website, the Company may collect usage information to help it understand how the website is navigated and used. This data does not include any personal information about you and the aggregate data is used only to measure and improve the effectiveness of the website.
- Forward-looking Statements – The website may contain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to uncertainties and inherent risks that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Sanne Group plc undertakes no duty to update publicly any forward-looking statements contained herein, in light of new information or future developments.
- Applicable law – The provisions of this disclaimer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website. Use of the website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this disclaimer, including without limitation this paragraph.
- Certain companies within Sanne Group plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and/or by Lloyd's of London in the provision of Lloyd's of London business and in relation to undertaking contracts of insurance. The Company can be contacted at Sanne Group plc, 13 Castle Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE4 5UT
- If any part of these conditions of use is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall be severed to the extent that it is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable from the remaining provisions of these conditions of use (all of which shall remain valid and enforceable).