Sanne are looking for talented graduates and A-level students to enter our three year, fully assisted professional training programme.
- Minimum 300 UCSA points or equivalent;
- Minimum 2.2 degree (for graduates);
- Good standard of GCSE's or equivalent.
Professional qualifications supported
- General administration of various structures
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation
- Preparation of financial statements
- Attendance at board meetings
- Drafting of minutes
- Management reporting
- Corporate governance
- Dealing with customers and intermediaries
Skills / experience requirements
- A confident and personable personality;
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability;
- Strong self-motivation and drive;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.