The purpose of this role is to administer a book of clients within the Private Equity division.
- Assist with the provision of services to a book of Private Equity clients;
- Be a point of contact for day to day administration of a noncomplex portfolio of clients and draft communication for review to a high standard;
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed and checklists completed in a timely manner;
- Respond to client queries in a timely manner and ensure deadlines are monitored and met;
- Maintain accurate statutory databases and registers ensuring at all times records are up-to-date and correct;
- Assist with supporting other teams during the absence of other administrators in the office;
- Promote a risk management culture within the business by proactively highlighting areas where improvements can be made;
- Demonstrate an understanding of Jersey and Sanne AML requirements and ensure at all times these are being adhered to, with the support of compliance and the senior management;
- Undertake routine administration tasks including drafting payment instructions, filing documents, preparing documents for signing and profiling e-mails;
- Accurately record time on timesheets on a daily basis;
- Circulate notice for board meetings and assist with convening meetings and requesting dial in details;
- Take responsibility for updating minute logs for convened meetings;
- Ensure periodic reviews for your portfolio are completed within the necessary timeframe as prescribed by the business;
- Assist with invoicing and the timely settlement of fees;
- Proactively raise issues with senior management and encourage a solution driven environment;
- Effectively use the tasks facility to manage upcoming events and complete outstanding tasks;
- Assist with ensuring regulatory filings are made and responses to auditors and MoME related queries are dealt with expeditiously;
- React positively to changes in working practice;
- Attend team meetings and contribute where relevant;
- Contribute to team wide projects where required, working with the senior management team.
Skills / experience required
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or ACCA or equivalent;
- A minimum of 12 months trust or funds experience in a professional environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as alone or as part of a team.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.