Senior Systems Administrator
This role requires a full time Windows Systems Administrator. The successful role holder will be part of a team of engineers responsible for maintaining desktop/server environment and network infrastructure. The candidate will be based in our Belgrade office and will interact with the wider team and users on an international level. Please note for this role the working hours are 11:00 to 19:00 and occasional weekend work is required.
- 2nd Level Support for Office and other client applications;
- Automation of engineered scripted solutions to address configuration issues or desired results;
- Application and Operating System life-cycle management including upgrades, patching and off-hours maintenance and change control execution;
- Manage various types of medium-to-complex project initiatives, upgrades and maintenance activities;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyze issues with Servers, Network devices, Applications.
Skills / experience required
- Must have 5 to 10 years of experience with computer systems and networking;
- Must have experience working computer hardware for installation and upgrades; software installation/upgrading procedures; and file and system maintenance procedures;
- Must have some networking skills and an understanding of IP network;
- Must have experience with Microsoft server operating systems and services, to include Active Directory, File and Print services, IIS, SQL, permissions, and security; experience with Microsoft desktop applications and operating systems; and experience with network protocols, design and maintenance;
- Experience with VMWare vCenter/vSphere a plus;
- Experience in configuration and operational support of various NAS/DAS/SAN devices a plus HP/IBM Server Hardware experience;
- PowerShell or similar scripting experience;
- Must have good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask; good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems; and good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers;
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Cisco networking devices (routers/switches/firewalls);
- Experience with Avaya phone systems and VOIP in general;
- Experience with Audio/Video conferencing technology;
- Documentation and Diagramming.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.