Senior Operations Administrator
We are seeking a senior administrator, reporting to the manager of the operations team within the Real Estate Division of Sanne to have responsibility for the provision of administrative support to the wider Real Estate division.
- Attendance at and the preparation of minutes following quarterly board meetings of customer entities.
- Ensure the completion of all quarterly minutes assigned to you or delegated by you in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that all statutory filing and Jersey tax reporting is completed ahead of deadlines.
- Maintenance of statutory records.
- Maintenance of minute logs and ensure the timely signing of minutes post meetings.
- Assist with the co-ordination of reoccurring and ad-hoc projects, requiring input from the wider real estate team and ensure completion in line with pre-agreed deadlines.
- Assist with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing, as may be required from time to time.
- Providing training/mentoring to other members of the team, as may be required from time to time.
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary to support the wider real estate team, both in Jersey and other jurisdictions.
- Act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in the industry
- Minute writing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- An understanding of real estate an advantage but not essential
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.