Acting as Senior Administrator reporting to Associate Director/Director with responsibility for the provision of administrative
and, ideally accounting to a variety of entrepreneurial, HNWI and corporate customers holding wide ranging asset classes through single- and multi-jurisdictional structures. The Private Client division provides a supportive, team-based, customer-focused environment that is dedicated towards delivering high quality services in support of the overall objective.
- Provide general corporate and trustee administration to a wide customer base with a focus on responsive service and customer care;
- Processing of invoices, arranging payments, bank transfers, loan payments and re-payments, dividend distributions and ensuring distributions to beneficiaries;
- Assisting in maintaining company books and records and ensuring appropriate filings are made in a timely manner;
- Organise company, shareholder and trustee meetings, preparing board packs or trustee packs in support, holding
and taking minutes for meetings, recording onto the corporate minute book and filing;
- Correspond with clients and intermediaries as appropriate to achieve goals, often within tight time frames;
- Management of billing / cash flows;
- Ideally bookkeeping and accounts preparation experience (subject to accounting experience);
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures;
- Maintain diary, administrative and accounting task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Ongoing monitoring to ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations and requirements and in accordance with Sanne’s regulated business procedures manual;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support divisional objectives.
Skills / experience requirements
- Professional STEP / ICSA / ACCA qualification, or working towards;
- Minimum of 2 years Jersey trust and company experience;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills together with a strong degree of accuracy and ability to work to deadlines;
- Good technical knowledge of filing/reporting and tax requirements;
- Ideally, an understanding of accounting and book keeping;
- Experience in dealing with diverse asset classes in a customer focussed environment;
- Ability to act as team member within a busy team.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.