We are recruiting for an experienced Fund Controller for a private equity fund managed by a well-known large financial institution with billions of assets under management.
The fund controller will be responsible for the day-to-day controller functions. They will work as part of a team utilising accounting knowledge and skills to facilitate and update accounting processes ensuring a high level of quality client service. The Controller will also have direct communications with the client as an extension to its finance organization.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
Fund and Investor Accounting
- Fund financial statements, with footnotes and supporting schedule
- Partner capital balances
- Fund and partner cash flows and IRR’s
- Waterfall calculations
- Coordinate and support the audit
- Allocate capital Calls/distributions
- Cash forecasting and budgeting
- Bank and brokerage reconciliations
- Track portfolio company transactions (purchases, income, liquidity)
- Complex Investment structures (hold co’s, blockers, tax withholding, etc)
- Investment IRR’s
Skills / experience requirements
- 3-5 years of experience
- Private and Audit experience preferred
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.