Private Debt and Capital Markets
Reporting to the Associate Director within the division covering financial reporting and administration obligations to support the growing Private Debt Fund Team, with a particular focus on the development and mentoring of the team members, including developing working procedures and processes for the Luxembourg office and the Private Debt Fund Team, and providing the highest quality of customer service. Given the divisional responsibilities outlined below, the candidate is required to have significant experience and expertise for the role.
- Joint responsibility for assisting in the development of the Debt Fund Team in Luxembourg and for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients;
- Managing a specialised services team on all aspects of the SPV administration, including working directly with Sanne's customers to ensure their SPVs are run efficiently in compliance with the relevant laws and contractual obligations, and being involved with the management team to strategically build the Debt business;
- Managing a portfolio of companies with all aspects of company legislation and day to day management; e.g.: Draft and/or review of decisions made by the board of managers/directors of the company; Approval of annual accounts ensuring that AGM date is respected by planning audit deadlines on time. Assisting accounting team with explanation on the various transactions that have happened during the audited financial year of the company; Ensuring filing with the R.C.S; Filing of tax returns coordination with tax advisor to ensure that CIT and VAT returns are filed on time; Share register/ note register: ensuring that share register and note register are in existence and updated on a live basis; Invoice payments:
- Ensuring that third parties engaged by the company are paid;
- Assisting with the whole client acceptance process, including involvement at a client enquiry stage, preparation of fee proposal;
- Compliance/ risk reporting: Understanding and knowledge of the client and its structure, collecting required KYC documentation to meet with the Luxembourg regulations, maintain awareness of risks involved in administration activity and clearly understand risks involved in activities carried out and with respect to own client portfolio; Production of periodic reviews on existing companies and ensuring all companies have periodic reviews on a regular basis dependant on risk ratings;
- Manage and supervise a number of administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications. Supervise the administrators within the team, including mentoring, training and development; Follow up on accomplishment of the allocated tasks and review of work produced before passing the work on to senior management members for execution;
- Ensuring quality control prior to the further review and approval of Sanne's authorised persons including payments, and transactions;
- Development and maintenance of divisional and departmental policies and procedures;
- Support the implementation of new structures;
- Be able to provide quality guidance to clients;
- Review of fixed fees charged to the clients to ensure proper invoicing to the client; Follow up on cash collection in a reasonable timeframe;
- Classification and where necessary registration of the entity. Ensuring that self-certification forms have been received from investors where applicable and ensuring necessary reports are filed.
- Responsible for conducting performance reviews for members of the team alongside recruitment needs;
- Perform other duties as necessary to support the strategic development of the client team including client meetings, new business pitches and new business proposals;
- Building of relationships with intermediaries, third parties and identified key client contacts so as to be seen as the first point of contact.
Skills / experience required
- Professional qualification ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of three - four years' experience in a similar relevant capability in the finance industry;
- An understanding of Luxembourg regulatory and financial reporting regime, Lux-GAAP; IFRS; US GAAP;
- Ability to motivate and influence a team, high managerial skills.
- If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.