Assistant Company Secretary
We are seeking an Assistant Company Secretary for Sanne Group (“Sanne”) entities and wish to recruit a forward thinking individual to work closely with the Head of Secretariat.
With a focus on the provision of corporate governance and company secretarial support for Sanne’s UK entities.
It is essential that the applicant has company secretarial knowledge and experience to discharge the functions of Assistant Company Secretary effectively.
The role will report to the Head of Secretariat.
- Maintaining the Sanne Group companies’ statutory registers and books;
- Timely filing of annual returns and other regulatory filing obligations;
- Arranging AGMs, periodic, ad-hoc and other meetings of directors and the shareholders incorporating the issue of notices and agendas, circulation of relevant papers, production of minutes and monitoring of action points;
- Coordinating and distributing Group reporting for quarterly meetings of Group companies;
- Ensuring that Sanne Group companies are operating within and in accordance with their respective constitutive documents;
- Ensuring the security of the companies’ statutory record;
- Perform such other additional administrative duties as are necessary to support the Secretariat function.
Skills / experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferably, but not essentially, within a financial services business, in a company secretarial role;
- Good organisational skills and ability to work in a team;
- Excellent attention to detail and minute writing skills;
- Working knowledge of UK Company law and possibly UK Listing requirements of the Company and the Company Secretary’s role;
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the business in a clear and articulate manner;
- Ability to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.