Assistant Company Secretary
Corporate & Institutional
Sanne wishes to recruit a forward thinking, articulate, self-motivated and self-reliant individual within its Corporate and Institutional Division in Dublin. Sanne provides a range of corporate secretarial, company administration and liquidation services mainly to investment funds and financial services companies. Our clients include a number of leading financial institutions operating out of Ireland, global asset managers, investment fund and special purpose vehicle administrators and stock exchange listed companies.
It is essential that the applicant has some company secretarial knowledge and experience to discharge the functions effectively and although financial services experience is preferable, it is not a pre-requisite.
The role will report to a Senior Company Secretary but will also have regular interaction with the Director in charge of company secretarial services in Dublin.
- Primarily focused on provision of company secretarial and corporate compliance services to a number of the Company's largest clients, primarily investments funds and investment fund management companies, and completing all tasks associated with the position;
- Attending client board meetings and preparing accurate minutes thereafter within deadlines agreed with clients;
- Assisting with general corporate compliance including preparation of statutory returns for filing with the Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners, drafting minutes and other corporate resolutions and maintenance of corporate records;
- Organising board meetings to include drafting agendas, collating reports for inclusion in board packs for board meetings, managing the online portal used for maintaining client records;
- General participation in the achievement of the work load of the Company with a positive and willing attitude.
Skills / experience requirements
- Qualified or part qualified ICSA or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-2 years' company secretarial experience, preferably in the financial services industry;
- Working knowledge of Irish Company law specifically relating to the obligations of Irish companies and the Company Secretary's role;
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the business in a clear and articulate manner;
- Knowledge of Blueprint and BoardVantage or other equivalent secretarial applications an advantage. Ability and motivation to assimilate new skills particularly willing to learn key company secretarial competencies;
- Good communication and organisational skills, team oriented and ability to work on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.