Administrator, Market Data
Process trade files from Prime Brokers into accounting system. Capture Prices from various sources for entry to Accounting system. You will be responsible for the capturing of prices that are not automatically pulled into the Accounting system, as well as the entering of new securities and corporate actions into the accounting system.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Format and enter trade files from Prime Brokers;
- Find prices for securities that aren’t captured by the accounting system and enter them into the accounting system;
- Record on paper and in excel all prices that need to be entered;
- Print off and keep all prices to be entered;
- Liaise with fund accountants when there are pricing/trade issues;
- Enter and confirm details of new securities into accounting system;
- Enter and confirm details of new corporate actions into accounting system;
- Assist in checking of prices and new securities entered into accounting system by other members of the department;
- Perform any additional responsibilities that may be required by the Manager in support of the on-going management and development of the division and
- Liaise with Prime brokers/outside vendors regarding trade/pricing issues.
Skills / experience requirements
- Good working knowledge of the Financial Securities market including language, instruments and mechanics.
- Experience in similar area preferable
- Very Proficient at Excel;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Numerate and accurate and
- Analytical/troubleshooting skills.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.