Administrator, Fund Fact Sheets
The Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the preparation and generation of Fund Fact Sheets, Minimum Disclosure Documents (MDD’s), General Investor Reports (GIRs) and Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs), and the distribution of these through the correct channels.
- Generation and publishing of Client Fund Fact Sheets, MDD’s, GIR’s and KIIDs on a regular basis, as required;
- Interacting with various departments within Sanne Fund Services and Sanne Fund Services clients to source and consolidate information and commentary as needed;
- Maintenance of report templates in order to keep in line with Sanne Fund Services and Client branding and
- Assist team as needed on other projects, where their skills could be utilised.
Skills / experience requirements
- Grade 12;
- Intermediate Excel Skills, macro experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports Designer;
- Financial services exposure at a high level and
- Exposure to Web development/maintenance at a high level.
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Structured and detail-orientated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and
- High attention to detail and quality outputs.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.