SANNE Connect Issue 10: Mauritius Special Edition
Welcome to the latest edition of SANNE Connect, our dedicated technical insight bulletin.
In this issue we explore treaty amendments between India and Mauritius, changes in the regulatory framework and more importantly the issue of substance and reputation. To view some pictures taken at the event, click here.
SANNE Connect Issue 10 - The Mauritius Special Edition include the following topics:
- Driving expansion for growth
- Substance requirements impacting foreign business
- Maintaining the status-quo
- Capturing the diversity Mauritius offers
In this edition, we feature:
- Anthony Leung Shing, Tax Leader & Partner at PwC
- Gamal Ballam, Assistant Director, Global Business, Authorisation & Supervision at the Financial Services Commission
- Ken Poonoosamy, Deputy Chief Executive Officer at the Economic Development Board
- Peter Nagle, Country Head at SANNE
- Sanjeev Hazareesing, Head of Global Business at the Mauritius Commercial Bank
- Dr. Ramakrishna Sithanen, Chairman and Director of SANNE’s Mauritius business