SANNE involved in latest Opalesque Roundtable in Singapore
Valérie Mantot, Head of CRM - Asia-Pacific
SANNE's Valerie Mantot recently took part in the latest Opalesque Roundtable discussion in Singapore in November 2016. The panel discussion explored the following areas:
- Why Singapore-based hedge funds have recently outperformed their HK-based peers?
- What is the difference between financial hubs and wealth centers?
- How are millennials changing how Asia’s family offices are run?
- What opportunities do fund managers see in ASEAN?
- Why the proximity argument of Shanghai and Hong Kong versus China will be waning over time?
- Quality of Life: What happened to Singapore’s trump card relative to Hong Kong?
- When it comes to populism, is Asia on a different trajectory than the rest of the world? What will this mean for investment returns?
- An in-depth update on global commodity trading by Mike Coleman: Why buy-and-hold does not work
- Why gold is a monetary asset, and not a commodity
- Why robo-advisory can be even cheaper than ETFs
- Eurex extends trading hours up to 23 hours. Which alternative assets listed on Eurex returns over 50% p.a.?
- Have we reached the high point of globalization and open markets?
- The world from a Silicon Valley perspective.
Publication was first published by Matthias Knab at Opalesque (www.opalesque.com)