This year’s conference agenda was expertly built around the theme of Reassessing Risk and Reshaping Markets.
The LSTA is pleased to announce the return of its in-person Annual Conference & Cocktail Reception at the NY Hilton on September 22, 2022.
During our morning and afternoon general sessions, the LSTA has assembled a trio of keynote speakers that will invoke thought and make for stimulating conversation throughout the day (and over cocktails). A series of loan market panels that are intertwined between the keynote speeches has been built into the agenda.
A wide variety of Industry experts will partake in captivating discussions related to the Broadly Syndicated Loan Market and how its “Floating Over Troubled Water”, “the Rise (and Rise) of Private Credit”, and how Credit Markets are “Tackling the ESG Data Conundrum”.
To ensure the most relevant topics across all functional disciplines have been covered, the late afternoon sessions will “breakout” into a set of three separate and simultaneous tracks.
Track 1: Legal
· Legal Perspectives on Loan Market Trends
· Fairness, Contracts, and the Law: Navigating the Distressed Loan Market
Track 2: Market Trends
· The Opportunities and Challenges for the CLO Market
· An Adjustment Period for the Primary Leveraged Loan Market
Track 3: Operations and Technology
· Collaborating to Create the Future of the Loan Market
· Leveraging Technology Solutions to Drive Transparency and Efficiency