Real estate professionals
Real estate administration
Structures & funds administered
SANNE's Real Estate business delivers high quality fund and corporate administration services to support real estate structures around the globe.
Our dedicated team of more than 125 real estate professionals comprises qualified accountants, chartered secretaries, chartered surveyors and lawyers. They address key back and middle office processes, leading to increased efficiencies and optimised operations. Our expertise in asset class-specific issues helps us meet the complex and evolving operational and reporting needs of our clients.
Operating in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a multi-jurisdictional service that is both locally expertise and global experience.
We service more than 90 clients globally and manage more than 1,000 structures and funds. We administer a large portfolio of global real estate assets that includes commercial offices, retail and leisure, industrial and logistics, hotels, residential, development, student accommodation and care homes.
Real Estate services
Real Estate Fund Administration Services
Our dedicated Real Estate fund administration services encompass the full life cycle of a fund, including consultation during the establishment of the fund’s legal structure, the offering process, investor and fund manager reporting, regulatory compliance and investor fund closings.
Real Estate Corporate Administration Services
Our specialist Real Estate business has extensive experience in the administration and governance of trusts and companies holding property assets directly or indirectly. We have established, financed/refinanced, re-structured, purchased and disposed of property investments whilst adhering to strict transaction deadlines.
Real Estate Accounting Services
Through our dedicated Real Estate focused accountancy teams, we are able to provide industry leading accountancy services to a wide range of real estate structures and funds. Our understanding of complex multi-jurisdictional structures allows us to deliver robust accounting processes at property asset level, right through to completion of complicated consolidations. We can also provide bespoke accounting solutions, ranging from ongoing budgeting through to running cash flows, and forecasting on developments, refurbishments and investments.
SANNE provides a range of additional services to funds, special purpose vehicles, joint ventures, trusts, carry vehicles, co-investment vehicles and management companies, including:
- Real estate structure implementation and ongoing support
- Investor due diligence and anti-money laundering verification
- Acting as administrator of regulated and unregulated fund vehicles; both closed and open ended
- Investor communication including register maintenance, management of capital calls, distributions, equalisations, investments, customised reporting and investor correspondence relations
- Co-ordination and management of property transactions, re-financing and restructurings
- Corporate governance and management and control – skilled directors/trustees, company secretary and domiciliation services
- Cash flow and consolidated cash flow control and forecast
- Cash management and treasury services
- Regulatory compliance
- FCA operator services
- Compliance with local regulatory regimes
- AIFMD Annex IV reporting
- FATCA and CRS reporting
- Stand alone and consolidated financial statements under local, US GAAP and IFRS
- Financial and investor reporting - NAV/fee/IRR and carried interest calculations, interim and final audited accounts, investor capital statements, investor reporting and INREV reporting
- VAT, CIS and Non Resident Landlord reporting
- Property transaction financial due diligence
Our dedicated Depositary team provides AIFMD compliant depositary services to private equity, debt, real estate and bespoke asset class fund managers from our offices in the Channel Islands, London and Luxembourg. Our specialist teams can deliver depositary services alongside our fund administration offering where policies and procedures will be dovetailed to avoid duplication of activity, ensuring the most efficient operation of the fund.
Areas of expertise include:
- Safekeeping and verification of documentation and assets
- Trustee / fund safe custody services
- Maintenance of comprehensive asset registers
- Operational oversight ensuring compliance with fund documents and applicable laws and regulations
- Cash monitoring and document tracking
- Regular document reconciliation and sub-custodian liaison
Our latest insight
Published in the Bailiwick Express January 2019 edition
Simon Vardon, Director, Product Development – Real Estate
As published in PEI Perspectives
Jason Bingham, Managing Director, Product Development
Need more information?
If you would like to know more about our real estate services and how we can help