Find a team member
Associate Director, Real Estate
Stephanie is an associate director within SANNE's Real Estate business and is responsible for overseeing an administration team specialising in the establishment and administration of a wide range of real estate holding structures.
Stephanie is a chartered accountant, having qualified with a big four firm and is also a chartered secretary. She has 10 years’ experience in the finance industry.
Prior to joining SANNE, Stephanie managed a number of teams within the real estate department of an independent fund administration company in Jersey. She has experience in managing both the accounting and administration aspects of a number of corporate and regulated real estate structures.
Recent insight from Stephanie Henwood-Darts
Simon Vardon, Director, Real Estate
Stephanie Henwood-Darts, Associate Director, Real Estate
Stephanie Henwood-Darts's specialisms
Real Estate Corporate Administration Services
Our specialist Real Estate business has extensive experience in the administration and governance of trusts and companies holding property assets directly or indirectly. We have established, financed/refinanced, re-structured, purchased and disposed of property investments whilst adhering to strict transaction deadlines.
Real Estate Fund Administration Services
Our dedicated Real Estate fund administration services encompass the full life cycle of a fund, including consultation during the establishment of the fund’s legal structure, the offering process, investor and fund manager reporting, regulatory compliance and investor fund closings.
Real Estate Accounting Services
Through our dedicated Real Estate focused accountancy teams, we are able to provide industry leading accountancy services to a wide range of real estate structures and funds. Our understanding of complex multi-jurisdictional structures allows us to deliver robust accounting processes at property asset level, right through to completion of complicated consolidations. We can also provide bespoke accounting solutions, ranging from ongoing budgeting through to running cash flows, and forecasting on developments, refurbishments and investments.
SANNE provides a range of additional services to funds, special purpose vehicles, joint ventures, trusts, carry vehicles, co-investment vehicles and management companies, including:
- Real estate structure implementation and ongoing support
- Investor due diligence and anti-money laundering verification
- Acting as administrator of regulated and unregulated fund vehicles; both closed and open ended
- Investor communication including register maintenance, management of capital calls, distributions, equalisations, investments, customised reporting and investor correspondence relations
- Co-ordination and management of property transactions, re-financing and restructurings
- Corporate governance and management and control – skilled directors/trustees, company secretary and domiciliation services
- Cash flow and consolidated cash flow control and forecast
- Cash management and treasury services
- Regulatory compliance
- FCA operator services
- Compliance with local regulatory regimes
- AIFMD Annex IV reporting
- FATCA and CRS reporting
- Stand alone and consolidated financial statements under local, US GAAP and IFRS
- Financial and investor reporting - NAV/fee/IRR and carried interest calculations, interim and final audited accounts, investor capital statements, investor reporting and INREV reporting
- VAT, CIS and Non Resident Landlord reporting
- Property transaction financial due diligence