SANNE appoints former BVCA Technical Director
Find a team member
Director, CRM - EMEA
Rhea is a director within SANNE’s Private Equity business with over 15 years’ experience in the international financial services industry.
Rhea has been responsible for regulatory and operational business integration and on-going fund administration for closed-ended collective investment schemes. Rhea has held board positions on many general partners, collective investment schemes and investment holding entities both regulated and unregulated.
Rhea has specific experience and expertise in private equity and listed alternative investment funds.
Recent insight from Rhea Hood
Recent news from Rhea Hood
Rhea Hood's specialisms
Private Equity Fund Administration
Our dedicated Private Equity focused fund administration business teams perform a full range of services, including fund establishment, regulatory applications, transaction management, administration, corporate governance and financial reporting. Our services include:
- Fund structure implementation
- Investor client due diligence checks
- Launch, closings and equalisations
- Domiciliation and provision of directors
- Capital call / distribution activity
- Deal process management
- Cash management and Treasury services (link to ITS team)
- Asset safeguards including safe custody and provision of bank signatories
- Regulatory compliance
- Compliance with local regulatory regimes
- Assistance with AIFMD Risk and Portfolio monitoring
- AIFMD Annex IV Reporting
- Portfolio monitoring and reporting – Limited partnership interests and direct portfolios
- Financial reporting
- NAV and performance calculations
- Waterfall and incentive allocation calculations
- Investor reporting including ILPA reporting
- FATCA/CRS reporting
- Investor communications
- Listed funds stock exchange continuing obligations
SANNE provides asset specialist support to boards of directors, enabling them to fulfil their fiduciary duties. Clients have full access to SANNE’s infrastructure, including the provision of compliance, MLRO and regulatory support.
We provide each board of directors with a specialised company secretary and a Lead Relationship Director who will assist the board in selecting, implementing and monitoring an appropriate corporate governance framework. The Company Secretary will ensure the implementation of a regular board meeting schedule, ensuring that directors are provided with timely comprehensive board materials and minutes.
SANNE’s strong controls culture means that documented and tested procedures are implemented for each structure, ensuring that all company law, partnership law and regulatory continuing obligations are met.