SANNE awarded depositary licence in Luxembourg
Find a team member
Director, Sanne Group (Luxembourg) S.A.
Peter is a director with nearly 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry during which time he has held management positions covering UK retail and commercial services banking, corporate trust, money market operations and fund administration.
His roles have included directorships on regulated and un-regulated structures for private equity, real estate and debt fund asset classes as well as a variety of unstructured debt issuing vehicles and other holding entities.
He currently has responsibility for the development of the AIFMD depositary business in Luxembourg as well as compliance and risk management.
Recent news from Peter Dickinson
Peter Dickinson's specialisms
Real Estate Fund Administration Services
Our dedicated Real Estate fund administration services encompass the full life cycle of a fund, including consultation during the establishment of the fund’s legal structure, the offering process, investor and fund manager reporting, regulatory compliance and investor fund closings.
Real Estate Corporate Administration Services
Our specialist Real Estate business has extensive experience in the administration and governance of trusts and companies holding property assets directly or indirectly. We have established, financed/refinanced, re-structured, purchased and disposed of property investments whilst adhering to strict transaction deadlines.
Private Equity Fund Administration
Our dedicated Private Equity focused fund administration business teams perform a full range of services, including fund establishment, regulatory applications, transaction management, administration, corporate governance and financial reporting. Our services include:
- Fund structure implementation
- Investor client due diligence checks
- Launch, closings and equalisations
- Domiciliation and provision of directors
- Capital call / distribution activity
- Deal process management
- Cash management and Treasury services (link to ITS team)
- Asset safeguards including safe custody and provision of bank signatories
- Regulatory compliance
- Compliance with local regulatory regimes
- Assistance with AIFMD Risk and Portfolio monitoring
- AIFMD Annex IV Reporting
- Portfolio monitoring and reporting – Limited partnership interests and direct portfolios
- Financial reporting
- NAV and performance calculations
- Waterfall and incentive allocation calculations
- Investor reporting including ILPA reporting
- FATCA/CRS reporting
- Investor communications
- Listed funds stock exchange continuing obligations