SANNE Connect: #11 - The Singapore edition
Find a team member
Jing Jing Qian
Managing Director, Asia-Pacific
As Managing Director Jing Jing is responsible for leading SANNE’s Asia-Pacific business.
Based in Shanghai, Jing Jing will expand SANNE's business capabilities across the Asia-Pacific networks and target client markets. Together with SANNE’s APAC Directors Jing Jing will develop an Asia specific service platform with multi-jurisdictional capabilities to further enhance SANNE's brand and bespoke specialist solutions.
Recent news from Jing Jing Qian
Jing Jing Qian's specialisms
Private Equity Fund Administration
Our dedicated Private Equity focused fund administration business teams perform a full range of services, including fund establishment, regulatory applications, transaction management, administration, corporate governance and financial reporting. Our services include:
- Fund structure implementation
- Investor client due diligence checks
- Launch, closings and equalisations
- Domiciliation and provision of directors
- Capital call / distribution activity
- Deal process management
- Cash management and Treasury services (link to ITS team)
- Asset safeguards including safe custody and provision of bank signatories
- Regulatory compliance
- Compliance with local regulatory regimes
- Assistance with AIFMD Risk and Portfolio monitoring
- AIFMD Annex IV Reporting
- Portfolio monitoring and reporting – Limited partnership interests and direct portfolios
- Financial reporting
- NAV and performance calculations
- Waterfall and incentive allocation calculations
- Investor reporting including ILPA reporting
- FATCA/CRS reporting
- Investor communications
- Listed funds stock exchange continuing obligations
Real Estate Corporate Administration Services
Our specialist Real Estate business has extensive experience in the administration and governance of trusts and companies holding property assets directly or indirectly. We have established, financed/refinanced, re-structured, purchased and disposed of property investments whilst adhering to strict transaction deadlines.
Real Estate Fund Administration Services
Our dedicated Real Estate fund administration services encompass the full life cycle of a fund, including consultation during the establishment of the fund’s legal structure, the offering process, investor and fund manager reporting, regulatory compliance and investor fund closings.
Real Estate Accounting Services
Through our dedicated Real Estate focused accountancy teams, we are able to provide industry leading accountancy services to a wide range of real estate structures and funds. Our understanding of complex multi-jurisdictional structures allows us to deliver robust accounting processes at property asset level, right through to completion of complicated consolidations. We can also provide bespoke accounting solutions, ranging from ongoing budgeting through to running cash flows, and forecasting on developments, refurbishments and investments.