SANNE authorised as a Trust or Company Service Provider (“TCSP”) in Hong Kong
Find a team member
Country Head – Hong Kong
As Country Head – Hong Kong, Cecilia is responsible for the operations and delivery of SANNE’s alternative investment funds administration services.
In her role she provides expert guidance and support to the client services teams based in Hong Kong, and is responsible for developing and growing the Hong Kong business together with SANNE’s Asia-Pacific business leaders.
Cecilia joined SANNE in 2015 from Ogier Fiduciary (then rebranded as Elian Fiduciary) where she was the Head of Fund Administration and was responsible for setting up, development and delivery of fund administration services in Asia.
Cecilia has more than 20 years’ experience in the financial services industry, having specialised in fund administration, risk advisory and audit. Cecilia has a deep understanding of alternative investment funds and has substantial experience of fund structuring, valuations, internal controls, regulatory, and risk and compliance for private equity, real estate, debt and hedge funds. Cecilia has a BSc in Mathematics and is a certified public accountant in the State of Washington.
Recent news from Cecilia Cheung
Cecilia Cheung's specialisms
Private Equity Fund Administration
Our dedicated Private Equity focused fund administration business teams perform a full range of services, including fund establishment, regulatory applications, transaction management, administration, corporate governance and financial reporting. Our services include:
- Fund structure implementation
- Investor client due diligence checks
- Launch, closings and equalisations
- Domiciliation and provision of directors
- Capital call / distribution activity
- Deal process management
- Cash management and Treasury services (link to ITS team)
- Asset safeguards including safe custody and provision of bank signatories
- Regulatory compliance
- Compliance with local regulatory regimes
- Assistance with AIFMD Risk and Portfolio monitoring
- AIFMD Annex IV Reporting
- Portfolio monitoring and reporting – Limited partnership interests and direct portfolios
- Financial reporting
- NAV and performance calculations
- Waterfall and incentive allocation calculations
- Investor reporting including ILPA reporting
- FATCA/CRS reporting
- Investor communications
- Listed funds stock exchange continuing obligations