SANNE hosts technical roundtable & networking event in Mauritius
Peter Nagle, Country Head - Mauritius
SANNE, the leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services, recently held a roundtable and networking event in Mauritius as part of its 30 year celebration.
The event held at the Hennessy Park Hotel, gathered together SANNE’s global business leaders and guests from a wide range of sectors that included fund management, global corporations, financial institutions and family offices.
Our panel of industry leading experts included:
- Anthony Leung Shing, Tax Leader & Partner at PwC
- Gamal Ballam, Asssitant Director, Global Business, Authorisation & Supervision at the Financial Services Commission
- Ken Poonoosamy, Deputy Chief Executive Officer at the Economic Development Board
- Peter Nagle, Country Head – Mauritius at SANNE
- Sanjeev Hazareesing, Head of Global Business at the Mauritius Commercial Bank
- Dr. Ramakrishna Sithanen, Chairman and Director at SANNE in Mauritius
Of the event Peter Nagle, Country Head - Mauritius said "2018 has been a milestone year for SANNE in Mauritius, and I’d like to thank all of our clients and key advisers for their ongoing and loyal support. Our technical roundtable was a great success and I look forward to sharing the key insights and trends discussed in our upcoming special edition of SANNE Connect".