Mark Fleming set to speak at Legal Week's Private Client Forum Americas
Mark Fleming, Director, Private Client
Mark Fleming, Director, Private Client is speaking at the Legal Week's Private Client Forum Americas due to take place between 27 – 29 March 2019 at the Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Beach, California.
Mark said of the event, "We are delighted to be involved in this leading international private client event. The calibre of speakers and delegates at this event is second to none and we are proud to be involved in sharing our thoughts during the ‘Look outside the box and choose the right structure: Tiny boxes’ panel discussion."
Mark’s panel session will focus on family planning requiring a blend of entities, while looking at which structures work best under which circumstances? Each panellist will pitch their chosen structure and provide an analysis of which entities work best under which circumstances.
The event will cover a broad range of topics with sessions focusing on:
- Everything old is new again
- Opening keynote: How did we get here? And how do we get out?
- Automatic - Electronic/virtual wills: The wave of the future?
- The times, they are a-changin'
- The convergence of national and economic security in a shifting geo-economic landscape
- Impact of matrimonial issues on administering structures
- Options for modifying irrevocable structures: Changes