LIS | SANNE set to attend the Cross Border Distribution Conference
Christian Hertz, Managing Director and General Counsel, LIS – a SANNE company
Christian Hertz, Managing Director and General Counsel at LIS – a SANNE company will be attending the 7th annual Cross Border Distribution Conference on Tuesday, 12 February 2019 at the European Convention Centre Luxembourg, 4 Place de L’Europe, Luxembourg.
The event is regarded as an important gathering for regulators, leading asset managers and experts to address key distribution industry issues. Themes for 2019 include:
- Latest updates on the review of delegation rules and what the proposed changes may mean in practice
- FinTech to RegTech – game-changers for fund distribution?
- GDPR - One Year On: is it achieving its objectives?
- Integrating gender diversity into ESG and the wider funds industry
- Brexit Debate – what will happen after March 2019?
If you are attending and would like to meet with us to discuss how we can assist you and your business please contact Christian Hertz directly.
If you would like to register and read more about the event, click here.