SANNE to attend Infrastructure Investor Summit in New York 2017
Jeff Hahn, Managing Director, Alternative Assets - AMERICAS
SANNE will be attending the Infrastructure Investor Summit in New York 2017 on 5 and 6 December in New York City.
The Conference will gather over 200+ investors, fund managers and policy makers to debate the trends shaping infra investment in North America and how to drive returns in a market flooded in interest but difficult to navigate.
Agenda highlights this year include:
- What has changed in US Infrastructure from a year ago?
- US-Canada debate: uncovering both perspectives
- P3s in emerging markets: lessons learned
- ESG: looking at the current administration’s view on the climate plan
- What does the future of US transportation and airports look like?
- Redefining the risk/return spectrum
- The outlook for infrastructure investment and P3s: a view from Washington
Jeff Hahn, Managing Director of SANNE's Alternative Assets business in the US said ‘I look forward to listening to the various key note speakers and industry specialists and seeing what may emerge in the coming year following continued promised from the Canadian Bank and President Trump on their proposed increase on infra spending.”
SANNE has a dedicated highly qualified team of professionals based in the US who comprise of qualified accountants, chartered secretaries, chartered surveyors and lawyers. Our expertise in asset class-specific issues helps us to assist clients to meet the complex and evolving operational and reporting needs of our global clients.
Jeff Hahn will be joined at the conference by Chris Ruark, Director, CRM - Americas.