ALFI London conference & cocktail networking event
SANNE will be attending the ALFI London Conference & cocktail networking event on 22 May 2017 at the Central Hall Westminster.
Over 1,000 delegates attended the 2016 event, so 2017 promises to be equally as popular.
Top speakers confirmed:
- Anne Richards, Chief Executive, M&G Investments
- Naïm Abou-Jaoudé, CEO Candriam Investors Group, Chairman New York Life Investment Management International
- John Berrigan, Deputy Director of DG FISMA – Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Josh Dambacher, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Nick Middleton, Co-Head at UBS SmartWealth
- Richard Withers, Head of Government Relations - Europe, Vanguard Asset Management Ltd
- The evolution of asset management in a changing world
- Distribution innovation – brave new world or new channels
- European Commission's financial services agenda
- The Luxembourg regulators' view of international developments
- Predicting the future – new regulations, new products, new markets
Specialist afternoon workshops:
- FinTech/ Digital distribution with LHoFT
- Private Equity Funds with LPEA
- Real Estate Funds
- UCITS innovation
Find out more about the conference here.