Zena Couppey to be keynote speaker at Real Estate Conference in Jersey
Zena Couppey, Managing Director - Business Development
SANNE's Zena Couppey is due to speak at one of the real estate industry's leading conferences, which this year is being held at the Hotel De France in Jersey on 14 December 2016.
The event promises to provide its delegates with an opportunity to hear from leading real estate professionals who will be sharing their insights into the key global economic and geopolitical issues facing real estate investment professionals, both now and in the future.
Core topics being covered will include market dynamics, foreign investment, legal considerations and the implications of Brexit.
Zena Couppey will be one of the conferences keynote speakers and will be providing a detailed presentation on 'Market dynamics and the role of foreign investment'.
Other presentation topics will include:
- Implications of economic and geopolitical instability on the European real estate market
- Real estate as an asset class – where next?
- Top 10 legal considerations for real estate transactions
- How real estate listing structures are evolving
- The importance of strong corporate governance in real estate funds
For more information about the conference, please visit www.jerseyrealestateconference.com