SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative aseet and corporate services.
SANNE has a strong presence in established, well-regulated international financial centres and global network of offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
Strong market positions across our range of services and locations
We provide clients with a complete range of complementary services across a multi-jurisdictional platform. We focus on two core areas: alternative assets and corporate & private client. These divisions comprise the following asset classes or markets:
Corporate & Private Client
Our teams are led by directors and senior managers with extensive specific asset, market and jurisdictional expertise. Our model enables us to create bespoke client teams across jurisdictions, whilst ensuring that clients retain a single point of contact. These operations broadly span across our international footprint with Jersey being the location of the Group’s headquarters. We have the following offices through which we provide regulated services:
- Jersey – regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Guernsey – regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission
- Luxembourg – regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
- London – regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Dubai – regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority
- Malta - regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority
- South Africa - regulated by the Financial Services Board
- Mauritius - regulated by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission
In addition, we also have the following licensed offices delivering administration services:
- Dublin – authorised by the Department of Justice and Equality
- Hong Kong – licensed to conduct business
- Shanghai – licensed by the State Administration of Industry and Commerce
- Singapore – licensed to conduct business
- New York - licensed to conduct business
Drivers for growth
The demand for our services is driven by macro-economic and regulatory trends as asset managers, corporates and financial institutions are increasingly required to meet complex current and future regulatory changes. Such change in the market, driven by legislation such as the alternative Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) and the Foreign Account Tax Compliant Act (FATCA), is a contributory factor behind the increasing shift towards the outsourcing of administration services. These regulatory drivers have been enhanced by globalisation and an increasing demand for international structures for the facilitation of global capital and investment flows. We believe that the strengths of our brand, market position, service excellence and loyal base of clients provide a strong platform for future growth.
The Group's focus is to continue building scale in established and emerging markets to be a leading provider of corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services. The Group is committed to continuing to invest in both people and infrastructure in support of its strategic objectives while maintaining the financial discipline required to sustain operating profit margin. While there is a core focus on delivering organic growth, the Group will continue to evaluate acquisition opportunities that enable Sanne to deepen existing asset capabilities, broaden its product offering and deliver greater jurisdictional diversification through operational scale in existing offices as well as entering new markets.
Our tailored service
We provide high quality, bespoke solutions to our clients. Core services include general administration, financial reporting, governance, regulatory services, investor services and treasury services. The tailored nature of our services means that we are a people orientated business. We employ more than 1000 highly qualified and experienced individuals across the Group.