Platinum approved employer
Authorised training employer
Accredited training employer
SANNE is looking for talented graduates and A-level students to enter our three-year, fully assisted professional training programme.
We are looking for trainees to be a part of one of our specialist businesses; Private Debt & Capital Markets, Real Estate, Private Equity, Hedge, Corporate & Institutional, Executive Incentives, Private Client or Investment Treasury services.
If successful, trainees will join one of our fully integrated service teams offering varied and challenging roles that require excellent interpersonal skills as well as an ability to use initiative to deliver to demanding timescales.
We invite applications from individuals who possess a strong intellectual background, and a focused and driven approach to work and study. Applicants must meet a minimum entry criteria of 300 UCAS points or equivalent for A-level entrants or a minimum 2:2 for graduate entry. For our Jersey office all candidates must also possess a minimum of five years' residency in the island.
At the end of the three-year programme, successful trainees will be professionally qualified and have achieved promotion to continue to build a successful career within our business.
What we are offering:
- Practical training and work experience within one of our specialist divisions
- Full financial and study support towards ACCA, ICAEW or ICSA qualification
- A personal mentor providing coaching, practical knowledge and confidential support and advice
- In-house training to complement work experience and professional study
- Progression opportunities upon qualification
For more information or to apply please email [email protected]