We are seeking bright and ambitious graduates and A level students looking to embark on a successful career within financial services.
We offer a professional training programme offering fully supported training opportunities leading to internationally recognised professional qualifications, working within one of our specialist divisions.
The work is varied, progressive and challenging. Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well within a team environment but also have a high level of initiative.
- General administration of various structures
- Bookkeeping and accounts preparation
- Preparation of financial statements
- Attendance at board meetings
- Drafting of minutes
- Management reporting
- Corporate governance
- Dealing with customers and intermediaries
Skills / experience required
- A confident and personable personality
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability
- Strong self-motivation and drive
- Good communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail
- Minimum 2:2 at degree or 300 UCAS points (112 new UCAS points system)
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.