The role is responsible for technical accounting aspects for the wider Sanne Group, to research and advise on various technical accounting standards and elements and provide support to the wider Sanne Finance team.
- Technical accounting guidance;
- Assessing the impact of new IFRS standards and provide guidance to multi-jurisdictional finance teams;
- Ensure financial statements are up to date with any new standards;
- Acquisition accounting and valuation of intangibles and
- Prepare various judgement papers to auditors and board of directors.
Skills / experience requirements
- Qualified CA(SA);
- Strong academic background;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Willing to learn and ability to adapt to change;
- A Good attention to detail and
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.