We are recruiting for a full time Systems Administrator. The candidate is part of a team of engineers responsible for maintaining desktop/server environment. The candidate would be working from Belgrade office and interacting both with team and with users in the office and abroad. The working hours are 11:00 to 19:00. Occasional weekend work would be expected.
- 2nd Level Support for Office and other client applications;
- Application and Operating System life-cycle management including upgrades, patching and off-hours maintenance and change control execution;
- Manage various types of project initiatives, upgrades and maintenance activities;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyse issues with Servers, Network devices, Applications.
Skills / experience required
- Must have 5+ years of experience with computer systems, with at least 3 years experience with servers;
- Must have experience working computer hardware for installation and upgrades; software installation/upgrading procedures; and file and system maintenance procedures;
- Must have some networking skills and an understanding of IP network;
- Must have experience with Microsoft server operating systems and services, to include Active Directory, File and Print services, IIS, and security; experience with Microsoft desktop applications and operating systems; and experience with network protocols, design and maintenance;
- PowerShell or similar scripting experience;
- Must have good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems; and good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers;
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with VMWare vCenter/vSphere;
- Experience with Cloud Services such as Azure or AWS;
- Experience in configuration and operational support of various NAS/DAS/SAN devices is a plus.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.