Structuring & on-boarding executive
Corporate & Institutional
The main responsibilities will be to establish, direct and coordinate the Firm’s structuring and on-boarding activities by working alongside all the stakeholders through the project life towards successful fruition.
- Analysing requests of clients and prospects and determining the appropriate licenses, authorizations and other considerations to be arranged for the proposed activity;
- Drafting clients’ proposals, project description, concept paper and similar documents upon request;
- Co-ordinate with all stakeholders throughout a project life to successful fruition;
- Attend calls, video conferences and in-person meetings with business partners, professional firms and others for discussions relating to projects, advise and others;
- Support Directors & Business Leaders with industry intelligence through focused research and analysis;
- Maintaining Client and Relationship Management database up to date;
- Assist other specialist units and operational units on projects and special assignments where required;
- Assist/lead on add-hoc projects.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in the global business sector, preferably on structuring and on-boarding of funds, global business and other types of entities, preparation of required documents and coordinating such projects whilst liaising with relevant authorities;
- Holds a degree in Economics, Accounting, Business or related field;
- Good appreciation of the tax, regulatory and licensing framework affecting the global business and financial services industry in Mauritius;
- Sound commercial understanding of client’s business and our services in the global business industry;
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work odd hours to achieve tight deadlines;
- Good project management skills and record keeping discipline;
- Able to maintain a professional and good working relationship with business partners, authorities and other institutions/contacts;
- Able and willing to perform research and prepare detailed documentation on various topics, directly or indirectly related to the industry;
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills;
- Creative problem-solver who thrives when presented with a challenge;
- Gives attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.