Senior Systems Analyst
As a member of the Business Systems team, the candidate will be responsible for providing support to all key business applications, throughout the organisation. This includes daily end user support on issues requiring specialist attention, as well as managing the System Development Life Cycle for changes and updates.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Monitor that the immediate and medium term business needs are being addressed by the system development initiatives
- Document system requirements and help review the specifications provided by system vendors
- Assist the system vendors during the system development
- Facilitate the System Forums and Workshops
- Project manage major system upgrades and restructuring (including system patches)
- Project manage all new development within any system and the roll out of new functionality
- Ensure test information is maintained (e.g. test packs)
- Develop and review System Change Controls
- Develop, maintain and review systems documentation
(e.g. Processing Standards)
- Coordinate and conduct testing of new and existing systems functionality
- Provide users with information about new functionality and coordinate the implementation of such new functionality
- Manage all non-conformance with System Vendors and ensure prompt resolution
- Provide System Vendors with user support
- Keep abreast of the issue logs of all user/system issues and their resolutions
- Ongoing review of data integrity and identification of non-conformance of static data (on a monthly basis)
- Ensure Best Practices are adhered to by completing Internal Audits
- Develop a working relationship with System Vendors
- Provide training assistance to ensure the consistent application of functionality
- Communication to internal parties and System Vendors on a continuous basis
- Management reporting
- Provide assistance to the Training Officer.
Skills / experience requirements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and organize in a systematic and orderly manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, being supportive and patient with users
- Sound judgement
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and Paxus Administration System
- Alternative investment industry and administration knowledge;
- Extensive knowledge on all investment instruments, corporate actions, performance fee methodologies and fund structures;
- In-depth accounting knowledge relating to the above transactions;
- Broad understanding of all systems, procedures and processes in SANNE and
- In-depth working knowledge of the Paxus administration system and other systems used in SANNE.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.