Senior Manager, Transaction Management Group
Private Debt and Capital Markets
This is a senior role within the Sanne. The role has a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to, managing the take on process for new transactions and clients within the Private Debt and Capital Markets Division.
The division provides a supportive, team-based, customer-focussed environment that is dedicated towards delivering high quality services in support of the overall objective.
- Managing the transaction management team and the directors to assist with the planning, coordination and completion of new business take on for private debt and capital market structures including compliance with Sanne process and procedure, local regulatory aspects and best practice;
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of entity specific procedures in relation to new structures, ensuring all key administration points and responsibilities outlined in the transaction documents (as reviewed during the business take on process) are documented;
- Liaise with the managers of the relevant business teams both during and upon completion of the initial transaction in order to hand over the day to day running of the structures to the relationship manager upon closing of the deal;
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships and networks with both internal, cross jurisdictional and external contacts including lawyers, intermediaries and third parties;
- Manage the TMG team and organise the day to day prioritisation of workflows, including management of team members in different jurisdictions.
Skills / experience required
- Experience of working with industry professionals across a client base and intermediaries.
- Relevant professional qualification such as Solicitor, ICSA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent;
- Motivated, ability to work under pressure and evaluate priorities.
- If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.