Senior KYC Analyst/Quality Control
We are seeking a Senior KYC Analyst/QC, who will cover the CDD of complex structure and file reviews. The role holder is expected to ensure that the activities undertaken are in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements and with Group policies and procedures.
Reporting to Investor CDD Team Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an exceptional service to our in-group clients based in various locations around the world. The purpose of the role is to ensure all client due diligence meets regulatory requirements.
- Understand complex structures and be able to translate this into Sanne's CDD requirements;
- Undertake AML reviews of complex entity structures and investors;
- Source information from public sources, such as company registers/regulators and stock exchanges;
- Reconcile CDD, inputting information accurately into Sanne's internal systems and identifying and communicating deviations to the Divisions;
- Provide Quality Control for Complete cases;
- Feedback Quality review findings to CDD Analysts;
- Work towards daily/weekly targets;
- Manage the team email inbox, and responding to all queries in a timely manner;
- Assist in the resolution of Complex queries;
- Escalate the issues identified to the Manager's/Divisional Head as appropriate;
- As required, complete screening (using a variety of data sources) as required by the business. Ensuring that Negative News, PEP's are brought to the attention of the relevant division/compliance;
- Assist with ad hoc project with in the business;
- Engage with Investors to request CDD information.
Skills / experience requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within the Finance sector and strong knowledge of Client Due Diligence and Entity Structures;
- Working knowledge of Jersey AML/CFT handbook;
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required;
- Detail focused and able to easily identify deviations from agreed process or policy;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word;
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.