Private Debt and Capital Markets
We are seeking a Senior Administrator, reporting to a Manager or Assistant Manager within the Debt Division of Sanne, to have responsibility for the administration of a client portfolio, including the development and mentoring of the more junior team members and providing the highest quality of customer service.
Working closely with the lead relationship managers and Directors to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Be responsible for managing a client portfolio including all aspects of administration & company secretarial matters;
- Supervise and mentor administrators and trainee administrators who would typically be studying towards professional qualifications;
- Working with the Assistant Manager/Manager and Director to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of all regulatory obligations and administration requirements within strict deadlines for a portfolio of entities, including (where applicable): stock exchange listing requirements; Luxembourg requirements; JFSC requirements; and, working with the accountants to ensure client reporting deadlines are met;
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures in relation to administration and reporting requirements for each entity;
- Assist the accountants in respect of the planning and coordination of audits;
- Ensure that responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Build detailed understanding of client portfolios, entity specific requirements and applicable statutory regulations/requirements and act as a source of guidance to other team members and to answer client queries;
- Liaise with lawyers and clients with regards to reviewing transaction documents;
- Arrange and attend board meetings, prepare minutes and maintain other appropriate records and logs;
- Oversight and review of team adherence to internal policies, controls and systems, including meeting any internal deadlines;
- Responsibility for all financial aspects of the client relationships, including: monitoring of WIP; billing process, monitoring/chasing the timely settlement of invoices.
- Build key relationships with clients, respond swiftly to client requests and manage client expectations;
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Liaise with customers and agents in respect of both scheduled and ad-hoc transactions;
- Cash management and reviewing bank payments;
- Assisting or leading the transaction management process for transactions such as series issuances, structured finance and listed debt structures;
- Review of minutes/records prepared by administrators and trainee administrators;
- Responsibility for annual reviews, compliance and risk reviews and client due diligence for all clients within portfolio;
- Administrator review of financial statements;
- Oversight of administrator and trainee administrator performance and development.
Skills / experience requirements
Professional ICSA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the finance industry
Excellent communication and organisation skills
An understanding of Jersey and/or Luxembourg statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. anti-money laundering laws and regulations);
Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.