Senior Fund Accountant
The Senior Accountant will join a growing team providing a full suite of fund accounting and financial reporting services to our Private Equity fund clients. The role will include financial reporting, NAV reporting and other related duties, such that the candidate is involved in all aspects of accounting services to our portfolio of Private Equity fund clients. The purpose of this role is to account for a complex and varied portfolio of fund structures in conjunction with the Manager/Senior Manager.
- Preparation and review of complex NAV and NAV per share calculations;
- Preparation and review of more complex fund capital calls and distributions;
- Preparation and review of Investor Capital Statements;
- Undertake investor equalisation workings;
- Preparation and review of more complex financial statements and disclosure notes;
- Preparation of accounting deliverables for private equity funds (statutory accounts, management accounts, financial statements, drawdown calculations, distribution workings etc.);
- Bookkeeping and preparation of bank reconciliations and
- Coaching, mentoring and supervision of junior team members including setting objectives and their periodic appraisals.
Skills / experience requirements
- 3‐5 years fund accounting experience in a professional environment (preferably PE), supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA or CPA);
- Knowledge of fund administration tasks would be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of e‐Front or a similar industry recognised fund platform;
- People management experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks;
- Cooperative and pro‐active attitude and
- Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS. Knowledge of Lux GAAP preferable but not required.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.