Senior Executive / Executive
We are looking for a Senior Executive/Executive in our Statistical Unit to project lead and coordinate the data capture exercise for the different Regulatory Surveys conducted by SANNE including the coordination of training.
- Attend meetings conducted by the Regulator alongside the firm’s representative on industry updates on statistics and launch of survey exercises;
- Communicate any high level issues on Surveys to the Regulator at the forums;
- Regular updates to High Level Management on the developments pertaining to Survey exercises;
- Liaison with different stakeholders in-house and externally;
- Project Lead and coordinate the data capture exercise for the Annual Balance of Payment Survey, Quarterly Monetary and Financial Statistics Survey and Half yearly CPIS Survey (“Survey Exercises”) for the firm;
- Conduct in-house refresher training for the Survey Exercises;
- Attend to queries from staffs on the Survey Exercises and resolve issues;
- Liaison with Regulator on a regular basis to seek clarifications and attend to queries;
- Consolidate the Survey data capture for the different Units and for the firm;
- Review of data captured for the different units and the firm;
- Perform analysis of data & reasonableness test;
- Corroborate data captured & prepare explanatory notes to the FSC in this respect;
- Liaison with High level Management for review of data for the firm and attend to queries;
- Submission of survey forms on the ODCS for the different companies in the sample across the units;
- Build intelligence for the firm in terms of statistics from data captured;
- Prepare management information reports from the survey data gathered and circulate to High Level Management.
Skills/ Experience required
- 3+ years’ working experience.
- Experience in handling and interpreting statistical data is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Global Business industry would be an advantage.
- Good in excel and ability to manipulate large amount of data, interpret & present same in forms of graphics.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders at different levels within the firm and externally and with the Regulator and Bank of Mauritius.
- Well organized and ability to project lead the different data capture exercise & deliver within tight deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail mindset.
- Has a proactive mindset and self-motivated.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.