Senior Administrator, Tax Reporting
The Senior Administrator, Tax Reporting will be responsible for all reporting to the various regulatory tax bodies, both locally and internationally.
- Monitors, assesses and advises the various business units on changes in Tax, FATCA, CRS and exchange control legislation;
- Provision of and assistance with developing and implementing solutions for the changes in Tax, FATCA, CRS and exchange control legislation;
- Prepares, analyses, reconciles and submits statutory reporting for tax, FATCA, CRS and exchange control measures;
- Assists with implementation and monitoring of solutions for tax, FATCA, CRS and exchange control reporting and compliance;
- Test changes implemented across the various systems, SARS submission files and other regulatory reports;
- Improving current internal processes and providing input into tax, FATCA, CRS and exchange control related projects and
- Performance or assistance with the reporting of returns to SARS for all client related products.
Skills / experience requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce or related equivalent University degree;
- Alternative investment industry and administration knowledge;
- Broad understanding of systems, procedures and processes;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to plan, schedule and organize in a systematic and orderly manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills, being supportive and patient with users;
- Sound judgement and
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and Paxus Administration System.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.