Acting as Senior Administrator reporting to a Manager within the Real Estate team you will have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio consisting of a variety of institutional real estate customers. Working on a variety of different structures comprising SPV’s, GP/LP entities and private unregulated funds for customers investing into all areas of real estate including Office, Retail, Residential, Leisure, Hotels, Logistics and Student Accommodation.
Working closely with the lead director to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of administrative tasks related to a portfolio of real-estate entities;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice and statutory deadlines;
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and property managers as required;
- Assistance with preparation of meetings;
- Organise, hold and take minutes for meetings;
- Arranging signing of documentation;
- Arranging bank payments;
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures;
- Monitor tasks to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Completion of periodic reviews on an annual basis;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing;
- Providing training/mentoring to junior members of the team;
- Liaison with the accounts team to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements;
- Working closely with the lead Director to provide quality and efficient service to the customers of the Real Estate team.
Skills / experience requirements
- Partial or full ICSA qualification would be considered as an asset;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, motivated and driven;
- An understanding of Companies Act 2006 and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- You have excellent communication skills, you are self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required;
- Detail focused and able to easily identify deviations from agreed process or policy;
- Cooperative and pro-active attitude;
- Experience of corporate secretarial and administration;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.