Private Debt & Capital Markets
Sanne are seeking a driven senior administrator, to report to a manager to have responsibility for the provision of administrative support and relationship management to a client portfolio.
Working closely with Associate Directors and Managers to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Assisting with preparation of client meetings;
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings;
- Arranging bank payments;
- Drafting of invoices and arranging settlements to clients;
- Conducting reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Maintaining preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures;
- Monitoring of tasks on our task management system to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures;
- Completing periodic reviews on an annual basis;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing;
- Providing training and mentoring to junior members of the team;
- Liaising with other teams when required;
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements.
Skills / experience required
- Professional ICSA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the industry;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Motivated and driven.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.