Private Debt and Capital Markets
We are seeking a senior administrator, reporting to a manager within the Debt Division of Sanne. The role will be weighted towards private debt accounting activities, but will include financial reporting and basic tax compliance duties, such that the candidate is involved in all aspects of accounting services to our portfolio of Debt clients.
The candidate would be working closely with the lead relationship managers to provide quality and efficient services to all customers within the portfolio.
- Working within a private debt services team on all aspects of private debt administration, accounting and reporting for high profile clients;
- Ensuring that all bookkeeping tasks and reconciliations are completed in a timely manner;
- Preparation of the Net Asset Value Calculation for client's entities, budget calculation and consolidation of those entities when required;
- Responsibility for the preparation of Management Accountants and Financial Statements;
- Follow and update with Luxembourgish administration tax statement, VAT statement, RCS registration, eCDF filing;
- Active involvement for audit planning and implementing appropriate completion milestones;
- Be in daily correspondence with clients and attend to all queries accurately and efficiently;
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Assistance with preparation and attendance of meetings;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of investments, re-financing and new investors;
- Liaison with the accounting teams and other support teams to ensure customer deadlines are met;
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements;
- Arranging payments and work on relevant banking platforms;
- Arrange settlement of invoices;
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Monitor of tasks on internal systems to ensure completion on a timely basis;
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures.
Skills / experience required
- Working towards professional accountancy qualification ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent;
- Good working knowledge of Lux GAAP and IFRS;
- Understanding of the Luxembourg company laws with respect to accounting and audit requirements;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the industry;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- An understanding of Luxembourg statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws;
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken in English, knowledge of German language is an asset;
- Motivated and driven.
- If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.