Senior Administrator - Investor Due Diligence
You will assist the Investor Due Diligence Team in Jersey to ensuring that the activities of this global financial services group are undertaken in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements and with Group procedures.
Report to the Investor Due Diligence Senior Manager.
You will be responsible for providing an exceptional service to our in-group clients based in various locations around the world. The purpose of the role is to ensure all client due diligence meets regulatory requirements. The role will include: -
- Understand complex structures and be able to translate this into Sanne’s CDD requirements;
- Reconciling CDD, inputting information accurately into Sanne’s internal systems and identifying and communicating deviations to the Divisions;
- Assist in ensuring that the relevant checklists and databases are kept up-to-date;
- Assist in managing the team email box, and responding in a timely manner;
- Lead client contact within the team and manage and process the flow of information/documents received;
- Assist in the resolution of all queries;
- Assist more junior members in the team with queries regarding more complex structures;
- As required verifying, scanning, archiving CDD into electronic filing and hard copy storage;
- Escalate any issues identified to the Manager / Divisional Head as appropriate;
- Assist with adhoc project with in the business;
- As required, complete screening (using a variety of data sources) as required by the business. Ensuring that Negative News, PEP’s are brought to the attention of the relevant division / compliance.
- You should have finance sector experience of 3 years + working within a financial environment and have knowledge of KYC/KYB and Client Due Diligence;
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and capable of prioritising workloads as required;
- You should ideally work in a methodical and structured way and are able to maintain high levels of accuracy even with significant increases in volumes;
- you should have a detail focused approach and be able to easily identify deviations from agreed process or policy;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.