Investment and Treasury Services
A key member of the investment and treasury team to look after liquidity for bespoke cash arrangements, placing money market instruments, placing foreign exchange transactions and performing ad hoc investment and treasury related enquiries.
This is a diverse role working in a small team providing investment and treasury services to the various divisions within Sanne.
- Responsible for day to day liquidity management, placing money market deposits and foreign exchange transactions for various clients and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the investment & treasury team to ensure that all cash and foreign exchange entries are correctly entered into the various systems and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for providing suitable solutions to clients and trustees across the business.
- Perform other duties to support the Directors and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
Skills / Experience Required
- Require the ACI dealing certificate and possibly studying towards a professional investment qualification.
- A thorough understanding of money markets, foreign exchange, investment markets and Bloomberg/Reuters.
- Accurate and independent work is required.
- Ideally 3-5 years relevant treasury experience.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.