Corporate & Institutional
We are seeking a senior administrator, reporting to a manager within the Corporate & Institutional division of Sanne to have responsibility for the provision administrative support and relationship management to a varied, busy and more complex client portfolio. Working closely with other relationship managers to provide quality and efficient services to all clients within the portfolio.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues both in immediate department and wider departments/jurisdictions as required
- Liaising with clients and third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Preparation and implementation of customer specific procedures
- Assisting with transaction management, including the drafting of necessary documentation and coordination of signing
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Awareness and arrangement of statutory filings within applicable deadlines
- Organise and attend client meetings
- Production of minutes of meetings
- Processing of bank payments
- Reconciliation of payment logs and approvals
- Production and circulation of invoices, arranging settlement and debtor maintenance
- Monitoring of WIP and billing in accordance with fee agreements and undertaking fee reviews where necessary
- Monitor tasks on Console to ensure completion in a timely basis
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Completion of periodic reviews on an annual basis
- Providing training/mentoring to junior members of the team
- Involvement with departmental projects as required
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
Skills and Experience Required
- Professional ICSA (or equivalent) qualification or studying towards
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A good understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven.
- Ability to provide training/mentoring to junior members of the team.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.