We are seeking a Risk Officer who will be part of the Irish Legal Entity Risk Officer (LERO) team within the Group Risk function.
The role will be responsible for production of risk reporting and analytical data for the Irish Legal Entities, implementation and maintenance of legal entity risk registers and risk appetite statements.
- Receive PCF approval to be Head of Risk (“PCF14”) from Central Bank of Ireland for Sanne Group Administration Services Ireland Limited and ensuring the entity complies with the Business Plan as approved by the Central Bank;
- Manage risk governance framework for the company;
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve the highest level of risk reporting quality across all risk areas;
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and production of ad-hoc, monthly and quarterly legal entity risk reports required by the Group entities, and executive committees;
- Completion of annual risk framework components including Risk Registers, Capital Plans and Risk Appetite Statements;
- Running the legal entity risk committees (Manage collation of the Risk Committee and Executive Committee deliverables);
- Manage committee diary's and deliverables and schedule meetings, manage communications; manage completion of any action points for Legal Entity Risk;
- Undertake from time to time the lead in ad-hoc projects and analysis and documenting of emerging risk;
- Providing a formal update to the Board, at least on an annual basis, on the effectiveness of operation of the risk assessment process and management of the risks including the effectiveness of the key controls;
- Back up for Irish Compliance Officer;
- Act as local Data Protection Officer.
Skills / experience requirements
- At least 5 years in the financial industry working in an operational risk analysis and reporting role, Risk Management experience would be extremely beneficial
- A detail oriented, collaborative person who is a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal
- They should be self-motivated and organized and have demonstrable working knowledge of risk platforms.
- Be highly self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and able to manage high volumes of workloads and priorities effectively during peak times to the standards and within the boundaries of the legal entity reporting requirements.
- They should have a good working knowledge of risk information aggregation, systems and operational risk monitoring approaches (KRI, RCSA, Loss Events) as well as risk appetite and risk registers. An awareness of current regulations in relation to risk management guidelines across the EU would also be an advantage
- Ability to interpret legal and regulatory requirements
- Degree level and/ or relevant practical experience in one of the following: MIS, Risk, Statistics, Information Quality.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.