Risk & Data Analyst
Enterprise Risk | South Africa
We are looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as a data and risk analyst to support the SANNE Ops Risk Control system. The candidate will be assisting the 2LOD team in dealing with the system administration and analysing the inputs & outputs on a day to day basis.
The role above will be responsible for the following specific duties:
- Provide an analytical approach to the Risk MI working with the business to enhance and developing trend analysis to identify emerging issues/threats;
- Work with 1LoD to review templates in the Ops Risk Control system and ensure they are working effectively;
- Super User Admin rights for the Hi Tech Ops Risk Control system;
- Act as support to the business owner for the Risk Operating System (OpRisk Control), ensuring high utilisation across the business and developing the business system to provide bespoke Sanne reporting;
- Assist with the support for the rollout of Ops Risk control as part of the Issues Management policy rollout;
- Adhere to the Sanne Values and Behaviours;
- Ensure the Data Quality within the Ops Risk Control system is managed correctly;
- Database administration;
- Taking ownership for the Ops Risk Control’s administrative tasks and
- Provide general team administration assistance as required.
Skills / experience requirements
- A risk and data analysis background would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Good analytical knowledge and
- Able to work in a team environment across several jurisdictions.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.