Revenue & Billing Manager
A back office role within the finance department of a UK Main Market listed business. The role involves the management and oversight of the revenue recognition and client invoicing processes across the group.
- Responsibility for accounting for Group revenue.
- Management and review of applicable month-end and year-end close procedures.
- Management and oversight of Group billing cycles.
- Design and oversight of business processes to ensure data integrity and control of the billing cycle.
- Oversight of production of working capital and management reporting to the Group’s business divisions.
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Other duties as required.
Skills / experience required:
- Qualified or part-qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent.
- Familiar with Microsoft office products, particularly excel and outlook.
- Experience in back office finance function and with professional accounting software will be beneficial. Specific experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferable.
- Strong numerical and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please click here.